- BarreWRX is a class and a certification. The BarreWRX class is a 30, 45 or 60 minute ballet and dance inspired barre fitness class that uses ballet barres, weighted bars, chairs, resistance bands, soft inflatable balls, and mats to provide an amazing full body workout! The BarreWRX certification is a 2 day or 16 hour ACE & AFAA accredited training.
- A BarreWRX class will challenge your muscular strength and endurance, balance and flexibility, technique and movement skills, core and cardio fitness, regardless of your age, gender, level of fitness, or dance background.
- Our 2 day or 16 hour BarreWRX Instructor Certification Training Course provides all the skills a group exercise instructor needs to teach amazing and fun barre classes at any facility.
- On the course you will learn how to teach an awesome barre workout using ballet barres, weighted bars, chairs, and even barless, as well as utilizing equipment such as elastic resistance bands, and soft inflatable balls.
- After the course you will be assessed on your theory knowledge with a written test and your practical teaching ability will be assessed upon submission of a barre class video of you instructing a 30 minute BarreWRX class.
- Receive 1.5 ACE CECs and 15 AFAA CEUs
Upcoming 2016 Certification Trainings –
Dates: Saturday, February 20th and Sunday, February 21st, 2016
Location: LifeStart @ Central Park Athletic Club
Address: 4225 Naperville Road, Lisle, IL 60532
Price: $349 (before 2/10/16), $399 (after 2/10/16) plus $50 to take the assessment
Sign up: Email BarreWRX@icloud.com or call Team Arney at (949) 872-7445
ACE & AFAA credits –
You will receive 1.0 ACE CEC and 10 AFAA CEUs for completing the training
You will then receive 0.5 ACE CECs and 5 AFAA CEUs for passing the assessment
Here is our BarreWRX Japan promo video…
Julz and Phil Arney
The Arneys have been in the fitness industry for over 20 years and have developed fitness education for prestigious brands such as Schwinn Cycling, WaterRower, BOSU, Equinox and FTP Japan.
Grace works for Team Arney, Inc. She has been in the fitness industry for 5 years and has a Masters Degree in Health Education.
BarreWRX Master Trainer
Alex In the fitness industry for 15 years and is a master trainer for BarreWRX USA and TRX Suspension Training. He has presented for Reebok, Ballys, Evolution Fitness Conference, Total Gym Gravity program, Batuka and has been featured in numerous fitness videos.
Katherina von Schonfeldt
Principle Ballerina and BarreWRX USA Ballet Technical Advisor
Katherina was the principle ballerina for Ballet Pacifica. She is the BarreWRX USA Ballet Technical Advisor.
Professor of Dance and BarreWRX USA Dance Technical Advisor
Kari is a professor of dance at Santa Ana College and an international dance teacher and choreographer. She is the BarreWRX USA Dance Technical Advisor.